The majority of people have multiple choices in how they live their lives. I am no exception, and make life choices on a daily basis. My life has been dedicated to the pursuit of happiness and I strive every day to make that a reality. The goal of leaving the dark past behind and moving forward toward a bright and happy future is one worth working for. I live my life in simplicity and appreciate the small things now that I have successfully escaped my previous bad situation.
In the future I hope to utilize my talent in the arts and design to bring a fresh outlook and the same bright future to the video game industry. I am a skilled artist and intelligent problem solver and can handle mostly all challenges I face. I have faith that through my abilities I will be able to earn my wages no matter where I am employed.
Nice! Hope you have fun out there (living your life:)
ReplyDelete